Wisconsin Forensic Interviewing Guidelines
This five-day, interactive program is designed to introduce participants to the Wisconsin Forensic Interview Guidelines. Learners will develop forensic interview skills by increasing their knowledge of the process of disclosure, the impact of language and development, effects of trauma, and question strategies that contribute to dynamics of memories and suggestibility. Learners will also engage in practice opportunities for conducting developmentally appropriate forensic interviews of child alleged as child abuse victims or children who have witnessed abuse or violence. All content will be reflected in the concept that forensic interviews have the purpose of gathering accurate information from children about events they experience.
- Week of September 13th and week of September 20th
- Tuesday and Friday - 9/14/21 and 9/17/21
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - 9/20/21, 9/22/21, and 9/24/21
- Week of October 11th and October 18th
- Tuesday and Thursday - 10/12/21 and 10/14/21
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - 10/18/21, 10/20/21, and 10/22/21